Athletic Honor Society
McCutcheon Student-Athletes – Are you a leader on the field, in the classroom, within our community? If so, download the McCutcheon_Athletic_Honor_Society application and continue to work on becoming a member of the McCutcheon Athletic Honor Society.
The McCutcheon Athletic Honor Society is a society whose aim is to recognize student-athletes who excel on the field, in the classroom, and in the community.
To become a member of the McCutcheon Athletic Honor Society one must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum cumulative GPA after 7 semesters of 3.5
- Participated in athletics for four years
- Earned a minimum of 2 varsity letters
- Participate in a team community service project
- Teacher and coach letter of recommendation
- Volunteered a minimum of 30 hours (over a four year period) supporting the community and/or MHS athletic department.
- Gate, concessions, team host, department community service projects, etc.
- Hours cannot be shared with any other program
- 10 hours must be completed during one’s senior year.
- See Mrs. Alberts or Mr. Walden to find time to volunteer.
Candidates must complete a McCutcheon Athletic Honor Society form and turn it in to the athletic office by March of their senior year.
Athletic Honor Society student-athletes will be recognized at our May Awards Night and during graduation with the honor of wearing MHS Athletic Honor Society cords during graduation.
Candidates must submit the form below to Mr. Walden with attached teacher and coach letters of recommendation by February 1st.
McCutcheon_Athletic_Honor_Society (PDF Application)