McCutcheon Athletics Online Tickets & WINTER GATE Information for ALL EVENTS (Tickets & Online Streaming Links)
Due to heavy onsite construction and COVID-19 hosting protocols, the McCutcheon Athletic Department has had to make several changes to our ticketing process. We appreciate everyone’s continued patience and compliance with all of these new safety measures. We are excited to be hosting high school athletics again and look forward to a successful relaunch of our education-based athletic programs.
Maverick Commitment to Safety:
- MHS and Tippecanoe School Corp. have implemented safety procedures to mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19. However, spectators assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 when attending an event.
- Spectators must comply with ALL posted signage, as well as verbal guidance from school officials while attending events hosted at McCutcheon.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be made readily available to patrons.
- We ask that all visiting teams & spectators attest to the following Self-Evaluation Affirmation. If answering yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not enter the facility or attend the scheduled event:
- Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms? (fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, headache, loss of taste/smell, or chills)
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been advised to quarantine due to exposure or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
Basketball & Cheer spectators will sit in the West Court bleachers.
Full Capacity = 526
Expected Capacity at 2 spectators per participant = 110 Max
Band spectators will sit on the East Balcony
Full Capacity = 49
Allotment = 40
Online Ticket Information:
Tickets will be limited based on venue and event size.
How do I redeem/show my online ticket at the event?
- Present your ticket confirmation email at the gate booth/table. The ticket booth worker will provide you with a paper ticket(s) to present at either of our gate entries. At the gate entry, our workers will have scanners to scan in your paper tickets.
Do I have to wear a mask/facial covering?
- YES! Per Gov. Eric Holcomb’s executive order (7.22.20) facial coverings are required at all times for spectators ages 8+. Facial coverings are required at all times for spectators ages 8+ for outdoor events when social distancing of 6 ft or greater cannot be maintained. When in doubt, spread out!
What if the game/match that I have a ticket for is canceled?
- ALL Online ticket sales are non-refundable. If a game is canceled or postponed, your original ticket will be honored at the rescheduled date.
Athletes will be required to wear a mask when on the bench & in the locker rooms. They will be required to wear a mask upon entry and exit of the facilities.
A certified athletic trainer & team physician will be on site.
NFHS & IHSAA safety protocols will be enforced.
Teams would adhere to NFHS/CDC guidelines of 50% capacity in the locker rooms.