The McCutcheon Athletic Department has been working hard to prepare for July 6th, the date of our “Responsible Restart” of TSC Athletics.
Our goal is to once again provide education based athletic opportunities for our student athletes. To do this, and to continue to do this safely after we start, we all must work together and follow the plan. The safety of our athletes is our number one priority.
Important Items of Note:
- Please review the (click the title) McCutcheon Athletics Responsible Restart and the Parent Handout documents.
- If you have not completed the IHSAA Health Questionnaire & Consent Form and returned it to the athletic department please do so. This document is required before one is able to participate. If you must check yes to any of the questions a new IHSAA physical is required. This form can be dropped off in the main office 8 AM – 1 PM next Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday; mailed to MHS, or emailed (please email a printable document). IHSAA Health Questionnaire & Consent Form
- Please log in to your Final Forms account and make sure that the student and parent signatures are completed. To access your Final Forms account visit www.mccutcheonathletics.com, click on the “More” tab, click on Final Forms.
- For specific team questions please email your head coach. You can find the staff directory on our website: mccutcheonathletics.com/athletic-staff-directory/
- Coaches will share their July conditioning and activity sessions via Final Forms soon (many have already done so. If you did not receive it please email your head coach). We will place this information on our website next week.
We are excited about the opportunity to have our student athletes on campus once again, July 6th can’t come soon enough! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!