Students who plan to participate in athletics during the 2018-19 school year must have a physical completed and dated after April 1st of 2018.
Physicals expire on June 1st of each school year. For example, a physical completed before April 1st of 2018 will expire on June 1st of 2018.
In order to participate in summer workouts students must have a physical, on file in the athletic office, dated after April 1 of 2018.
Students & parents must also update their information on Final Forms starting April 1st, and before they can participate in summer workouts.
IU Health will provide two opportunities for McCutcheon students to have a physical completed by a licensed physician. April 26th at McCutcheon High School (Freshman Success Center - located next to the tennis courts) & May 5th at IU Health Hospital off of Veterans Memorial. You can sign up online at http://mccutcheonathletics.com/mav_zone/Camp_Fliers or in the athletic office.
Required Paperwork & Fees
- IHSAA Physical (dated after April 1st, signed by a licensed doctor with the doctors' license number). Emailed & faxed copies are not accepted!
- Online documents via tippecanoe-in.finalforms.com or (visit our website: www.mccutcheonathletics.com; click on Ath. Dept. tab, click on online forms 17-18). Parent/Guardian & Athlete must complete online documentation.
McCutcheon Physical Nights
- April 26th , 5:30 – 8:00 at MHS
- May 5th, 8:30 – 11:00 at IU Health Hospital (entry 5)
- Cost is $25
- Important: student athletes must have a physical on file before they can participate in summer/off-season activities. A physical must be dated after April 1st 2018 to be valid for the 2018-2019 school year.
- How to sign up: Online or in the MHS Athletic Office (8:00 – 3:30)